Agreement for use of information from providers of services
By registering with this website, you agree to these terms and conditions (‘Terms’). Please read the Terms carefully as they set out your rights and obligation. They also provide information on how you can submit material (‘Content’) and how this will be used.
If we discover or have any reason to suspect you have breached the terms we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account immediately and without notice.
1. Your password, username, pin and security
When you register, you will be asked to select a user name and password you can then use to access your account (‘Account’) and log on to and/or participate in secure areas of the website. You accept it is your sole responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and you are responsible for all activity that occurs under this. You should make sure you are the only person using your password and you agree to notify us of any unauthorised use of your password and any other breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
2. Your content:
You agree and confirm that:
- all Content submitted by you is accurate, true and up to date and, if your Content contains opinions, these are your own and genuinely and truly held by you
- all Content submitted by you may be used on this website in any way required. Content may be rejected, edited, moderated, removed or deleted at our absolute discretion
- all Content is original to you and you are fully entitled (and have all necessary consents) to submit the Content (you must also have the consent of anyone featured in the Content to provide this to us) and you are happy for this to be used as set out in the Terms
- If you upload a photo or document you have the written permission of the copyright owner if this is not yourself. If the photo or document depicts or names people you have the written permission of every person or the permission of their parent or guardian if the person is under 18 years of age.
- nothing in the Content will infringe the copyright or any other right of any person, breach any contract or duty of confidence, be defamatory, obscene, offensive, indecent, harassing, threatening, breach anyone’s privacy or may constitute a contempt of court or be calculated to bring any person into disrepute.
3. Closing your account
You may terminate your Account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions within your account pages. Even after your Account is terminated (for whatever reason) the Terms will remain in full force and effect. Your Content will remain on the website.
The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any disputes arising from this website or Terms will be decided only by the English courts.