Ofsted registered out of school care.
- EX5 2PT
Baby changing facilities
Parking accessible for people with disabilities
- Contact provider for costs?
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.35 Per hour
- Cost Details
- Employer Childcare Vouchers can be accepted.
- Registered with the Tax Free Childcare scheme
- Waiting list?
- Waiting list details
- Some days are full at present
- Age range
- 4 years to 11 years
- DBS check?
- General information
Qualifications: Food Hygiene, Paediactric First Aid, BTEC Early Years, NNEB, CACHE Certificate, NVQ 2 and 3 in Early Years and Education, Safeguarding and Child Protection, Management, Specialist Baby Practitioners, Special Needs, Disability Awareness training, Autisum training.
Excellent outdoor area - garden and patio, six acre field with two horses, two sheep, chickens, ducks etc.
- Experience with
Speech and language impairment
- Sign language used every day. Braille signs can be provided. Other agencies welcomed to provide advice and information.Experience of caring for children where English is not their first language.
- Experience with
- Food allergies and/or intolerances
- Immediate vacancies
- Please contact the nursery direct for details of current spaces.
- Date updated
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Registered to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Notes about 30 hours Extended Entitlement?
- For Pre-school aged children
Opening Times & Facilities
- Childcare available
- Display Date/Time
- Monday to Friday: 7.45am - 9.00am, 3.30pm - 6.00pm
- Other availability
- Times may be flexible, by arrangement. School Holiday Club also avaialble, please enquire. Short term or emergency care can be accommodated, if spaces allow.
- Offers pickups
Whimple Primary School
West Hill Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 25/01/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good