We provide help and support to the vulnerable, elderly and disadvantaged people in our local community, including two Lunch Clubs and a variety of support and social groups such as the Memory Cafe and the Visually Impaired reading group.
One of our key services is to provide extensive advice, information and assistance to our clients, for example including:
- help with benefit forms and their completion
- liason with DWP and others
- help with housing bidding and searching on Devopn Home Choise
- volunteer transport - available for the elderly or those who are unable to use local transport to attend medical appointments
- Lunch Clubs
- Palliative Care and Cancer Liaison Service
- Memory cafe weekly
- Dementia Liaison service
- Home Help Service
- Meals on Wheels
- Social Prescribing
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Young Carers group.
Area served: Dartmouth, Stoke Fleming, Strete, Slapton, Blackawton and Dittisham.