Lovely park left to the village in 1924 and now run by eleven volunteer Trustees.
Used by Pyworthy Sports Club who have a MUGA (Multi Use Games Area) in the Park and hold annual 5-a-side football tournaments.
There is a safe enclosed area with swings and other items of play equipment for any children to use.
Safety Inspection carried out annually. No dogs allowed.