Westward Housing is a major housing association in the South West with a commercial property company named Horizon Homes.
As a developing landlord, we build new homes across the region, working in partnership with local authorities to rent homes to those in need.
Westward Support provides preventative and early intervention services to over 1,500 people. We have an excellent track record of providing high-quality support services to a wide range of client groups across Devon.
Westward Support provides a range of different types of supported accommodation in Devon and Cornwall. Many of these services are designed to meet people’s particular support needs and to help them to live more independently.
Homeless Prevention Targeted Support. Westward provides community-based floating support services to a wide range of people. The support we provide is tailored to each person’s individual needs.
This may include support to achieve:
• Managing your finances (including benefits)
• Managing your own home
• Improving your wellbeing and safety
• Increasing your opportunities to get involved in your community
• Developing your living skills
• Access to training, volunteering and work
• Finding other services and facilities you might need