We are a not for profit community interest company established in November 2016. Our Mission Statement: We exist to deliver forward thinking local projects for the community.To achieve above we will utilize local people`s talents, the local built and natural assets, utilize local networks to deliver constructive changes. Our Mission Statement is broken down into SMART Objectives to sustain the H.E.A.L.T.H. of Brixham peninsula:
- Heritage -Protecting and sensitively developing our environment;
- Economy -Address, remove or mitigate barriers to sustainable growth;
- Access - Unblocking key services or routes to success;
- Land - Regeneration with new assets e.g. retail /affordable housing;
- Transition -Championing new technology and green solutions;
- Health -Addressing physical and mental wellbeing.
Our objectives are then divided into Annual Work Targets (AWT) which forms our annual work programme. We are always keen to attract new volunteers and offer a variety of roles. We are delighted to work in partnership with a range of local organizations to help achieve common objectives.