Asperger's can impact negatively on learning and the ability of an individual to achieve their full potential. Aspergability offers personal tutoring and mentoring from a fully qualified teacher with personal experience of the challenges of Asperger's. All support is centred on the individual and can be tailored to your requirements. Aspergability focuses solely on Asperger's syndrome as there is often little support and how the individual is affected is not understood.
Study skills support can help with:
- Different learning styles
- Revision techniques
- Planning and prioritising workloads
Mentoring looks at strategies to support in:
- Understanding Asperger's and how it affects you
- Gaining greater self-awareness
- Improving your concentration and focus
- Managing your time more effectively to meet deadlines
- Developing strategies to manage anxiety
- Becoming more confident at work
- Exploring your strengths to help you realise your true potential
Work-based support can help you to:
- Identify your strengths, skills and experience to focus on potential opportunities
- Improve your CV, job searching skills and interview techniques
- Understand how reasonable adjustments can help
I believe you are the expert on you. We can discuss how your particular conditions affect you and together explore your current situation, identifying the challenges and obstacles in your life. We will create goals and develop practical strategies to help you achieve them. A confirmed diagnosis of Asperger's is not needed.
Whether you are employed, self-employed, a student, between jobs or seeking a better quality of life, our support is designed to help you feel more in control and achieve better results.
We will look at where you are now, explore where you want to be, and focus on how you can get there.