The Eddystone Trust is a Devon based charity.
We provide information and support for anyone affected by HIV across the South West.
- Support, advocacy and guidance for people living with HIV / AIDS
- Peer Support; 1:1 support, group work, carers forum
- Safer sex supplies across the County (including condoms by post)
- Rapid 20 minute result HIV testing in the community
- Education and training for professionals and people working with people
- Stalls and events at community events
- Campaigning on related issues - PSHE in schools, HIV awareness, HIV prevention, sexual and reproductive health issues and more...