At Alexandra House we offer housing related support to tenants. The project is staffed five days a week.
Housing services include security, maintenance, laundry facilities, housekeeping of common areas and a communal lounge area.
As part of our support service Alexandra House is able to offer help and advice in:
- Setting up and maintaining a home.
- Developing domestic and practical skills.
- Advocacy and liaison with statutory and other agencies.
- Managing finances and dealing with benefit claims.
- Gaining access to a wide range of other services.
- Establishing social contact and activities.
- Finding other accommodation.
All tenants are linked with a Support Worker, who works alongside them to assess their level of need and identify areas of support and development required. Support plans are reviewed regularly and on request.