Ofsted registered childminder.
- Contact provider for costs?
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.50 Per hour
- Cost Details
- Early Years Entitlement can be used for 3 and 4 year olds. Funded places available for qualifying 2 year olds. Discounts for siblings. Employer childcare vouchers can be accepted. No additional costs for days out, included in the hourly rate.
- Registered with the Tax Free Childcare scheme
- Waiting list?
- Age range
- 3 months to 12 years
- DBS check?
- Funded Childminder
- General information
Qualifications and training: Level 3 Diploma in Home Based Childcare, Paediatric First Aid, Food Hygiene, Child Protection, Social Emotional Aspects of Development, Behaviour Management for 0 - 3 year olds.
Registered childminder since 2004.
Caring, friendly, small group setting for children to thrive while having fun.
Member of Forest School with plenty of time spent outdoors and various trips included
Qualified with ongoing training and very experinced with over 15 years childminding with four now adult children of my own. Good Ofsted reports.
- Experience with
Speech and language impairment
- Experience with
Food allergies and/or intolerances
- Immediate vacancies
- Please contact for details of current availability.
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Intending to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Registered to provide 30 hours entitlement
Opening Times & Facilities
- Childcare available
- Display Date/Time
- Monday to Saturday: 7.30am - 6.30pm.
- Other availability
- Times may be flexible by arrangement.
- Offers pickups
Moretonhampstead Primary School - Little Tors Preschool
Moretonhampstead Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 22/07/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good