Our mission is to give every child and young person access to the best possible support following the death of someone close.
We work closely with individuals, families, schools and professionals to offer a way through the anxiety, fear and isolation so often caused by grief. Our services include:
- One-to-one counselling
- Group workshops
- Music, art and drama therapy
- Residentials and Family Fun Days
- A National, free and confidential helpline called grieftalk offering web chat service too
- Bespoke support for schools, universities and colleges
- A dedicated Trauma Team for support following a sudden or traumatic bereavement.
- Accredited training courses and webinars for professionals
- Award-winning resources including our unique Grief Relief Kit, Grief Encounter Workbook and Journal