The Veterans Change Partnership Hub is a one stop shop for all members of the armed forces community.
The Hub offers
Rapid access to:
- Bespoke employment and training information and advice
- Bespoke personalised support, mentoring and coaching
- Access to RBL Case Officer Service
- Access to RBL advice and information surgeries
- Access to RBL specialist services – Outreach officer service, War pensions and Armed Forces Compensation scheme (AFCS) advisor service – support with appeals.
- Access to SSAFA & RBL Home visiting casework service, for currently serving, those who have served their families and dependant
- Links and positive relationships with many other organisations, including NHS services, accommodation providers and employment courses
- Similarly, a close working relationship has grown with Help for Heroes (H4H). Seen as a partner organisation, the Hub is utilised as an outreach office to engage wounded, injured and sick (WIS) veterans, linking with the Recovery Centre, Endeavour House, HMS Drake, Plymouth and their Band of Brothers/Sisters projects.