Part of The Community Church, Honiton, the team consists mainly of volunteers.
- We provide mentoring and support for those suffering from Alcohol or Drug Addiction, single parents and those going through the Criminal Justice system.
- We have a Debt Advice service and support for those unable to undertake tasks such as decorating, gardening or DIY.
- Food Bank to help those who have no food and no money with which to buy food.
- We also have the capacity to organise courses such as Marriage courses, and courses for parents to encourage them in their parenting journey.
- A craft group runs on Wednesdays during term time.
Further details of all our services can be obtained from the church office.