FoodCycle combines surplus food, volunteers and free kitchen space to create nutritious, three-course meals for the community.
We have 4 main aims:
- To strengthen communities
- To encourage friendships
- To improve nutrition and reduce hunger
- To change attitudes towards food and to reduce food waste
COLLECT A FREE MEAL!
Whilst we can’t sit down together just yet, we want to make sure you still have access to food and where possible; a cooked, tasty, nutritious, vegetarian meal.
Some services are ‘On pause’ but where possible, volunteers have been delivering food parcels, and soon all our Projects will be offering the FoodCycle Cook and collect service.
How Cook and collect works
- You don’t have to have a voucher or be referred
- Meals are totally free
- You’ll be welcomed by friendly volunteers
- You can also take home any additional surplus food to eat during the week
We will need to collect your details as part of the NHS test and trace and to let you know if there are any changes to our service.
Volunteer with us!
FoodCycle Exeter is only made possible with an amazing team of volunteers giving their time, enthusiasm and energy. Sign up at www.foodcycle.org.uk