Westbank provides care and promotes health to communities across Devon.
The Community Care Centre offers care and support to more dependent members of the community through a range of services including:
- Daycare Centre for older people
- Memory Cafes in Exeter (St Thomas and St James) and Starcross
- Neighbourhood Friends
- Patient Transport for the Westbank Practice (Starcross Surgery and Exminster Surgery), Barnfield Hill Surgery, Isca Medical Practice, St Leonards Practice, The Whipton Surgery and Wonford Green Surgery
At the Healthy Living Centre, people of all ages can enjoy a wealth of activities to keep body and mind healthy including:
- A Gym
- Hatha Yoga
- Indoor Cycling (Spinning)
- A.M. Conditioning
- Over 50’s - Dance based aerobics class for the over 50’s.
- Legs, Bums & Tums
- Wellbeing Sessions
- Zumba Gold - Dance fitness for the active older person.
- Rehabilitation Exercise Classes
- Type 2 Diabetes Prevention Programme
- Exercise for People with Disabilities
- Walking for Health
The Kidzone offers:
- Out of School Club
- Holiday Club
- Family Time Sessions
We offer social activities including:
- The Seedlings Cafe
- Allotment Project
- A Community Choir
- Hobbies, Handicrafts and Pastimes
- A Ladies Friendship Lunch Group
- Men’s Brunch Club
- Table Tennis
- Cycling for the over 50’s
Our bright, modern building at Farmhouse Rise has purpose-built facilities. Meeting rooms and an Event's Studio are also available for personal or business hire.
We also offer outreach sessions around Mid Devon, East Devon and Exeter and Westbank are the head leaseholder for the Budleigh Hub.