Ofsted registered childminder.
Baby changing facilities
- Contact provider for costs?
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.00 Per hour
- Cost Details
- Funded places available for qualifying 2 year olds. Early Years Entitlement can be used for 3 and 4 year olds. All fees charged are set by hours attended and terms set out in the contract. Employer childcare vouchers accepted. Unsociable hours premium £7.00 per hour.
- Registered with the Tax Free Childcare scheme
- Waiting list?
- Age range
- 0 years to 17 years
- DBS check?
- Funded Childminder
- General information
Qualifications and training: Qualified Nursery Nurse (NNEB) Level 3. Paediatric First Aid. Safeguarding Children Awareness. Food Hygiene Awareness. Behaviour Management.
Downstairs bathroom, securely fenced garden. Playroom. Home cooked meals.
Close to Sowton Industrial Estate. Two local parks.
Previously worked as a Nanny, in a Nursery and on a Children's Hospital ward. Supports early reading. Offers a very homely atmosphere, can provide references from parents, caters for every individual childs needs, working in partnership with parents.
- Experience with
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
Speech and language impairment
- Has worked with children with sensory needs. Please enquire.
- Experience with
- Food allergies and/or intolerances
- Cultural or religious needs catered for.
- Immediate vacancies
- Accredited childminder funded and non funded spaces available for all ages full or part time. Holds a good Ofsted rating, references available. Parent visits to the setting are held on Sunday afternoons or after 6.00pm to ensure all our current children are fully safeguarded at all times.
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Intending to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Registered to provide 30 hours entitlement
Opening Times & Facilities
- Childcare available
- Display Date/Time
- Monday to Saturday: 8.00am - 6.00pm.
- Other availability
- Times flexible, please feel free to enquire. Short term or emergency care can be accommodated, if spaces allow. Please feel happy to check out our website
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 17/11/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good