Ofsted registered early years care and education.
143 Exeter Road
- EX8 3DX
Baby changing facilities
Parking accessible for people with disabilities
- Contact provider for costs?
- Cost Details
- Contact us for further information on our price structure. Funded places available for qualifying 2 year olds. Early Years Entitlement can be used for 3 and 4 year olds.
- Registered with the Tax Free Childcare scheme
- Waiting list?
- Age range
- 3 months to 5 years
- DBS check?
- General information
- Manager - BA Hons Early Childhood Studies EYPS
- Level 3 qualified Deputy Manager
- 4 x level 3 qualified nursery nurses
- 3 x Nursery Assistants (unqualified)
- 2 x lunchtime assistants (1 x level 2 qualified)
- 1 x qualified cook
All staff trained in Paediatric First Aid, Manual Handling, Food Hygiene and Safeguarding
- Experience with
Speech and language impairment
- Experience with
Food allergies and/or intolerances
- Immediate vacancies
- Spaces available for all ages, please contact the nursery for details.
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Intending to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Registered to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Notes about 30 hours Extended Entitlement?
- Stretched offer across 51 weeks of the year.
Fixed time morning and afternoon sessions offered Monday to Friday.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Childcare available
- All year
- Display Date/Time
- Monday to Friday: 7.30am - 6.00pm
- Other availability
- Closed on Bank Holidays. Christmas to New Year closure
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 15/10/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good