You can apply for an Advanced Learner Loan to help with the costs of a course at a college or training provider in England.
- Loan eligibility doesn’t depend on your income and there are no credit checks
- Check if you’re eligible before you apply for an Advanced Learner Loan
- You’ll have to start repaying your loan when your income is over a certain amount (the ‘threshold’ amount)
- You’ll be charged interest from the day you get the first payment
- You can get independent money advice from the Money Advice Service
You may also be eligible for money from the Advanced Learner Loan Bursary Fund if you need help with some costs while studying, eg childcare, travel or trips related to your course.