Held every Tuesday
Memory Cafe provides a friendly, informal meeting place for those with memory problems and their carers; offering support, information and advice from our volunteers and health professionals.
It is a great place to meet for a chat over a cup of tea or coffee
Memory Café Sessions Include:
- Music and singing
- Games and quizzes
- Book club
- Themed sessions
- Carer support
Dartmouth Caring’s new dementia support service provides support and advice to people living with dementia and their carers.
The aim of our service is to:
- support people with dementia to remain independent and at home for as long as possible
- provide benefit advice
- support carers and enable them to continue caring
- prevent unnecessary hospital admissions
- provide advice and information and
- advise on future care planning and care options.
If you would like any support or advice please contact Dartmouth Caring.