Acorn Manor is a seven bedded Residential Care Home including two independent flats for Adults with Autism, Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviour.
It is run by Tanya Gillett and her friendly team who provide a wide range of activities both at the home and within the local area.
Acorn Manor offers:
- Quality Residential Care – for clients with autism and behaviours that challenge and who have greater dependence and complex needs
- Independent Residential Flats – self contained flats within the Home enabling the service users to live more independently
- Close to the market and port town of Bideford - within easy walking distance of the home
- Quality highly skilled staff - experienced with clients with mild to severe Learning Disabilities
- Beautiful Grounds - Set in three acres of landscaped gardens with woodland areas and lake
- Beaches, Country Walks and Cycle Paths - available within a couple of miles of the home