Providing a safe environment for young people to meet, learn new skills, make friends, gain advice, learn life skills, gain accreditations to various awards with qualified youth workers guiding them in the process
21, St. Georges Road
- EX32 7AU
- Cost Details
- varies on each session please contact centre for specific entry fees
- Waiting list?
- Age range
- 13 years to 19 years
- DBS check?
- General information
- Junior session: Monday's 6.30 - 8.30 pm for year 7, 8 and 9's.
- Senior session: Thursday's 6.30 - 9.00pm for year 10 upwards.
- Inters session: Tuesday's 6.30 - 8.30 pm.
In addition to our Open Access sessions listed above, we also offer:
- Mentoring & 1:1 sessions – a programme which provides weekly one-to-one support to members of all ages
- Care leavers sessions – every other Monday from 4.00 – 6.00pm
- Parents support groups – every Wednesday from 9:30am – 12.00 noon
- Young Volunteer Groups – a volunteer training programme for 14-18 year olds
- Step Up (Young Devon) – a tailored programme provided by Young Devon at Georgie’s to support young people into work