Several talks available - click on the title to see full descriptions.
- 60 years in Spicer Road, Exeter
- City of Exeter Sightseeing Tour by Open Top Bus - the formation and creation of this service in May 1993 until its cessation in late Summer 1996
- Dr C N Lovely and the Exeter Workmen's Dwelling Company (now Cornerstone)
- Garton & King Ltd of Exeter - illustrated talk on it's 330 year history
- History of Red Bus Services (East Devon) 1982 - 1997
- Retailing in Exeter - 1880 - 1940
- Elands - A Powerpoint Presentation / Slideshow The latest Talk to be added. Gives a potted history of this business founded in 1868 in Exeter by my Great Grandfather, Henry Septimus ELAND. Up until the Blitz of 1942 it was located in the High Street but the destruction of the building lead to its subsequent relocations until final closure of the retail outlet in Cathedral Close (Mols) in 2006.
As with all my talks there is a family connection.
You do not necessarily have to book me months and months in advance as with so many other speakers. Contact me, particularly if a booked speaker falls sick or lets you down!
I bring my own projector and stand and, if need be, a screen.