Ofsted registered early years care and education.
- EX32 7AA
- Contact provider for costs?
- Cost Details
- Early Years Entitlement can be used for 3 and 4 year olds. Funded places available for qualifying 2 year olds.
- Registered with the Tax Free Childcare scheme
- Waiting list?
- Age range
- 0 years to 11 years
- DBS check?
- General information
We can offer childcare from 6.30 am to 7pm, Monday to Friday including bank holidays. We do not open on Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year's Day.
We accept the free 30 hour government funding. Please contact us for more information.
- Experience with
Food allergies and/or intolerances
- Immediate vacancies
- Please contact for details of spaces.
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Intending to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Registered to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Notes about 30 hours Extended Entitlement?
- Please contact us on 01271 321333 for more information and to enrol your child with us.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Childcare available
- Display Date/Time
- Monday to Friday: 6.30am - 7.00pm
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 17/09/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement