Ofsted registered early years care and education.
- TQ12 5YF
Baby changing facilities
Toilet facilities for people with disabilities
- Contact provider for costs?
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.00 Per hour
- Cost Details
- Early Years Entitlement can be used for 3 and 4 year olds. Funded places available for qualifying 2 year olds. Discount for twins. Employer Childcare Vouchers can be accepted. Voluntary Contribution of 25p per day for snack. Uniform available to buy £6.50 t-shirt; £8.50 jumper.
- Waiting list?
- Age range
- 2 years to 5 years
- DBS check?
- General information
All staff fully trained and experienced in Early Years.
- Experience with
Speech and language impairment
- Please contact to discuss further.
- Experience with
Food allergies and/or intolerances
- Immediate vacancies
- Please contact Emma Grice for further information.
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Intending to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Registered to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Notes about 30 hours Extended Entitlement?
- We are open for 24 hours per week and offer flexible sessions. You can choose to do between 3 and 24 hours per week.
- Registered with the Tax Free Childcare scheme
Opening Times & Facilities
- Childcare available
- Display Date/Time
- Monday, Thursday, Friday 9:00am - 1:00pm Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Other availability
- Baby and Toddler group runs Mondays during term time, 10.00am - 12.00pm (£2.50 for first child, 50p for additional children). Short term or emergency care can be accommodated if spaces allow.
- Offers pickups
- Abbotskerswell Primary School
- Children can be dropped off to preschool after Breakfast Club.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 16/01/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Last updated: 04/10/2018