Who do we help? Anyone - young people, adults and senior citizens - who has a need and who live in our region: South Devon and Torbay.
What do we offer? Help so you can lead the life that you want. Everyone is different so we have different kinds of services for people with learning disabilities
- Supported Living: Support to live in your own home.
- Domiciliary Care: Personal care in your own home or with your family.
- Outreach: Support to help you access and participate in community life.
- Respite: A short break or holiday away from home.
- Horizons Day Opportunities: Day opportunities for adults with learning difficulties that promote creativity, learning and personal development.
- Residential Care and Support: The security and reliability of 24 hour staff, companionship and familiarity of residential life.