Ofsted registered school holiday care.
Sandcastles Building, Castle Primary School
- EX16 6QR
Baby changing facilities
Parking accessible for people with disabilities
Toilet facilities for people with disabilities
- Contact provider for costs?
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type various prices and times
- Cost Details
- We offer various times and sessions to suit the needs of most families
- Waiting list?
- Age range
- 6 months to 11 years
- DBS check?
- General information
We run our holiday club all years for 5 days a week, expect we close a week at christmas and we do not open bank holidays.
We have themed weeks like a spooky week in October, Christmas crafts in December, Easter crafts and activities in April, in the summer holidays we offer other themes like superheros, cooking week, animal week, wild west and also ask the children about their ideas and interest.
We have various crafts to support the above themed weeks and activities.
We like to be able to take the children out onto the large field we share with the school and play games likes rounders, bat and ball games, and making kites to fly, we have bug hunts.
We have some fish, a hamster and stick insects at Sandcastles so the children can watch and care for.
Our staff have various qualifications to support the needs of the children these include first aid, safeguarding and food hygiene.
- Experience with
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Experience with
Food allergies and/or intolerances
- We can meet the needs of all children
- Immediate vacancies
- Various times and sessions
- Date updated
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Intending to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Registered to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Registered with the Tax Free Childcare scheme
Opening Times & Facilities
- Childcare available
- Display Date/Time
- Monday to Friday: 8.00am - 6.00pm
- Other availability
- We are open from 8.00am to 6.00pm all year expect for bank holidays and we closed for a week at Christmas.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 27/11/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good