Ofsted registered Outstanding early years care and education.
36 Alphington Road
- EX2 8HN
Baby changing facilities
Toilet facilities for people with disabilities
- Contact provider for costs?
- Cost Details
- Please contact for full costs information. Early Years Entitlement can be used for 3 and 4 year olds. Funded places available for qualifying 2 year olds. Employer Childcare Vouchers can be accepted.
- Registered with the Tax Free Childcare scheme
- Waiting list?
- Age range
- 3 months to 5 years
- DBS check?
- General information
The Nursery Manager holds a BA degree in Early Childhood Studies and is A Early Years Professional (EYP) and also a Early Years Professional specialist with a specialised subject in "A Nurturing Environment".
We currently have 24 members of staff who work at Acorns who are fully qualified or who are working towards a qualification.
Here at Acorns we offer Parent Forum, Parents evenings and activities building links with the wider community.
Ofsted inspection August 2017 Outstanding
- Experience with
Speech and language impairment
- The Nursery as a SenCo
- Experience with
Food allergies and/or intolerances
- Immediate vacancies
- Please contact for details of spaces.
- Date updated
- Three/four year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Registered to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Notes about 30 hours Extended Entitlement?
- Please contact the nursery for more information
Opening Times & Facilities
- Childcare available
- Display Date/Time
- Monday to Friday: 7.45am - 6.15pm.
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 25/08/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding