Welcome to Bovey Community Care.
We are a local charitable group established in 2013 with the aim of providing friendly support to elderly or isolated people in the Bovey Tracey area.
The help we offer includes:
- Companionship and befriending
- Help with shopping
- Help with socialising
- Low level help in the home and garden
- Help with information and form-filling
- Outings to local shopping centres or areas of interest
- Carer relief
- Support after you have been discharged from hospital
- Phone Friends
- Monthly Lunch Club
We have a team of trained volunteers who have been selected following an interview and application process and whose heart lies very much in helping others in the community.