Our day service offers good, stimulating company, a nourishing meal, varied activities and entertainment throughout the day.
- A two course lunch, freshly cooked and served in the centre
- Transport to the centre is available
- Regular outings are arranged during the warmer months
- Occasional speakers include Citizens Advice on money matters, safety talks
- quizzes, bingo, scrabble, dominoes, card games
- ball games, skittles
There is always plenty of time to chat and make new friendships. The co-ordinator keeps a watchful eye for the health and safety of all our visitors and is always keen to hear of any concerns you may raise.