Ready Meal Service
The Dartmoor Community Kitchen Hub
- We are a local not for profit company with a passion for providing nutritious, cost affordable, healthy meals for the elderly and vulnerable residents of our community
- We provide a range of chilled and frozen meals with free delivery
- We have a community cafe in the centre of Bovey Tracey for the over 50's
- We are a local community organisation run by local people
- We operate 5 days a week
- We cook our meals fresh every day using ingredients sourced only through local suppliers
A word about our Founder and CEO - Stella West -Harling MBE
For the past 10 years Stella has been developing food strategies for her beloved Dartmoor and is probably best known for her work as founder of the Ashburton Cookery School
In 2014 Stella was awarded the MBE for her contribution to tourism & hospitality in the South West
If you would like more information about our ‘Meals on Wheels’ service for your-self or a friend call us or visit our website.
Our meals on wheels service is in high demand and is offered on a first come first served basis.