For enquiries about Devon County Council services see our contact numbers at the link given below. Key Devon County Council services include:
- Adult and Community Learning - to enrol and pay for a course.
- Care and Health - adult social care, information and help for older people, disabled people, vulnerable adults and their carers.
- Education and Families - adoption, fostering, family information service, school admissions, school transport, free school meals.
- Libraries - renewals, enquiries about library services and your local library.
- Recycling and Waste - help and advice. For domestic rubbish collection contact the local district, city or borough council.
- Registrars - to register births, deaths, and marriages. Apply for copy certificates.
- Roads and Transport / National Bus Pass - road maintenance, traffic management and parking, street lights and signs, public rights of way and National Bus Pass enquiries.
- Trading Standards Service - Business and agriculture advice. Buy With Confidence approved trader scheme. Consumer advice when buying goods and services.