Ofsted registered school holiday care.
- EX5 2PT
Baby changing facilities
Parking accessible for people with disabilities
- Contact provider for costs?
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £25.00 Per day
- Cost Details
- From 9.00am to 4.00pm. additional hours can be accommodated. Plus food costs
- Waiting list?
- Age range
- 4 years to 11 years
- DBS check?
- General information
Qualifications: Food Hygiene, Paediatric First Aid, BTEC Early Years, NNEB, CACHE Certificate, NVQ Level 2 and 3 in Early Years Care and Education, Management, Specialist Baby Practitioners, Special Needs, Disability Awareness training, Child Protection and Safeguarding, Health and Safety.
Excellent outdoor area with a large garden and patio together with a six acre field with an orchard, two horses, chickens and ducks. We have theemed weeks with trips out in the settings mini bus.
- Experience with
Speech and language impairment
- Sign language is used and every day.Braille signs can be provided.Other agencies welcomed to provide advice and information.Experience of caring for children where English is not their first language.
- Experience with
Food allergies and/or intolerances
- We can accommodate most dietary needs..
- Immediate vacancies
- Please contact the nursery directly for further details of holiday care.
- Date updated
Opening Times & Facilities
- Childcare available
- Display Date/Time
- Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 4.00pm.
- Other availability
- Short term or emergency care can be accommodated, if spaces allow. Before 9am and after 4pm can be accomodated.
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 25/01/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good