What are the aims of the service?
- To listen to your concerns, suggestions, comments or queries
- To help sort out problems quickly on behalf of patients, carers, or families
- To provide information on NHS services
- To advise and support patients, their families and carers
How can you access the service?
- By telephone 01271 314090
- By e-mail: ndht.PALS@nhs.net
- In person at the Patient Advice & Liaison Desk on Level 2 at the North Devon District Hospital.
- By approaching any member of staff in and at North Devon District Hospital, Community Hospitals, or at your GP surgery and they will be happy to put you in touch with the PALS Team.