A partnership to reduce crime and anti-social behaviour in East & Mid Devon Districts.
Our Priorities are:
- reducing anti-social behaviour
- reducing the impact of problematic alcohol or drugs use
- raising awareness of domestic and sexual abuse services and support
- raising awareness of child sexual exploitation (CSE) within businesses and the communities
- raising awareness of Scams and On-line Safety within communities, and within schools for staff, parents and children
- raising awareness of modern slavery with employers and communities
- providing general crime prevention advice
- Hate crime and extremism - raising awareness through training and support
Partners include, East and Mid Devon District Councils, Devon County Council, Devon & Cornwall Police, Devon & Somerset Fire & Rescue Services, Health (CCG) and Probation Services.