I’m currently taking new clients.
Welcome and thank you for taking the time to view my profile page, which I hope gives you a brief insight to my professional experience as a therapeutic counsellor. Since you are reading this page I imagine that you’d like some aspects of your life to be different.
We occasionally need time, space and professional guidance to achieve our sense of value. We may need to gain control of our lives when faced with a crisis or life changing event. Or we may simply need the opportunity to discover who we are and how we want our lives to be.
My work is about helping you to process your feelings to reach a happier, more settled place. You don’t need to have worked out what’s going on for you, that would be something that we can work through together.
My aim is to create a discreet and safe environment to enable you to find a way forward, with a fresh perspective and strength of purpose.
My experience as a counsellor has included professional support for clients dealing with complex trauma, challenges associated with pre or post bereavement, parenting young children, low self esteem, anxiety, abuse and self-harm.
Training, qualifications & experience
- CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- TA 101 Transactional Analysis
- Freedom Community Alliance - Barnstaple
- Action For Children - Charity
- North Devon Hospice - pre/post bereavement support
- Devon Partnership Trust(NHS) - Historical Trauma Programme
- (Formerly) Trustee - Families in Grief (FIG)
- Attendee Integrative Psychotherapy Association(IPA) Biennial Conference in Milan 2017
- Member of FOCUS - North Devon Counselling and Psychotherapy forum
Please feel free to phone, text or email me.
Your first 30 minute initial consultation is free of charge.
My fees are £30 per hour for individuals
I offer concessions for trainee counsellors.