We work closely with other health and social care providers to support the recovery of people with mental health needs.
Our client group covers adults, older people, people with alcohol and substance misuse issues, people with a learning disability, people with an eating disorder, people who need forensic or secure mental health services.
The services we provide include those for:
- Adults of working age and older people
- People with a learning disability
- People who are low in mood, stressed, anxious or depressed through our Depression and Anxiety service
- People with an eating disorder
- Those with alcohol and substance misuse issues
- Pregnant women
- People with gender identity issues
- Those who need secure mental health services
- People with a personality disorder
- People with autism and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)