BIBIC has been transforming the lives of children and their families since 1972.
It's mission is to help children aged from six months to 25 years with conditions affecting their social, communication and learning abilities to achieve their potential for a happier and more fulfilled life.
Many of the children we support have one or more of the following conditions but bibic also works with children who have no diagnosis at all.
Although the list is endless the below reflects the wide range of brain-related conditions that can be supported by bibic:
- Acquired and Traumatic Brain injury
- Asperger Syndrome
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Challenging behaviour
- Neurological and genetic conditions
- Sensory Processing Disorder