Exmouth and District Community Transport Group
- Is the bus stop too far away?
- Unable to carry your shopping?
- No transport to get to your appointment?
- Can’t get your wheelchair on the bus?
- Limited public transport?
We may be able to help.
Book the day before you wish to travel. Door-to-door Service – A return fare is charged
Community Transport entries with the “DCC mark”:
All Voluntary Car Schemes with the DCC mark operate with drivers who are DBS checked at the enhanced level.
Community Transport Groups and Associations which operate a Ring & Ride scheme with the DCC mark, meet DCC standard terms and conditions.
- Cost Details
- There is a fare dependant on where you live.
- Display Date/Time
- Monday to Friday: 10.00am - 12.00pm and 1.00pm - 3.00pm (timetabled journeys).
- Referral details
unable to access public transport
Last updated: 27/08/2020