We can help in lots of ways. If you're having trouble paying your gas or electricity bill, our ways to pay booklet might help you work out your options.
Let us know as soon as possible if you don't think you can pay your bill.
We'll look at how much you can pay towards your debt and if we can help.
Once we've listened and understood how things stand we can:
- Work out if you can pay your bill in parts.
- Agree on a better payment method or tariff for you where possible.
- Give you advice on how to reduce how much energy you use to save you money.
- Make your budgeting easier by installing a free pay as you go meter at your property. You can find more information here.
- Check if you can get help from the Fuel Direct scheme if you're on benefits, so we'd collect a weekly amount directly from your benefit pay.