Cruse have been operating in the area for over 40 years and we cover the whole of Devon including Plymouth and Torbay.
Devon Area Cruse services include:
- Face-to-face support sessions, either in your own home or at one of our counselling rooms in Exeter, Barnstaple, South Devon or Plymouth (days and times vary).
- Telephone support sessions
- Online support
- Information about the many aspects of bereavement as well as practical help and advice and signposting to a wide range of other support options.
- Special support for children and young people, either at home, school or a designated meeting room.
- Friendship Groups – we have two Friendship groups, one in Exeter and one in Bideford.
Devon Area Cruse is supported by over 75 trained volunteers each giving their time to support people bereaved by death.
Our goal is to provide somewhere to turn when somebody dies. Please contact us if we can help in any way.
Cruse Bereavement Care is the leading national charity for bereaved people in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. We offer support, advice and information to children, young people and adults when someone dies and work to enhance society’s care of bereaved people.