Skip to main content

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Many services will be experiencing disruption at this time. Please contact them directly for further information.

For guidance on Coronavirus and the latest information on the situation in Devon, visit Devon County Council's Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice page.

Search Results

Information and guidance

District, Parish and Town councils

Search for contact details of your district, town or parish council.

Devon County Council Information for Carers

If you look after an adult friend or family member you may be a carer. You’re a carer if you’re providing unpaid support to a family member or friend who can’t manage without your help. This could be caring for a relative, partner or friend…

Social housing

This section contains details of organisations and agencies who can offer support to those living in, or wanting to apply to live in social housing in Devon, including Housing Associations and the local District/Borough councils.

Getting out and about

In this section, you will also find details of organisations that can advise you on easier ways to travel if you have mobility problems. There are a number of providers that can supply you with mobility aids, and guidance on the Blue Badge Scheme. For…

Care and support at home

Devon County Council wants to help older people, vulnerable people, and children and young people with additional needs to remain living in their own homes as independently as possible. Sometimes the help of other people is needed to achieve this. This section provides information on…

Personal care

Personal care is daily tasks you may need support with, such as bathing, showering, applying creams and lotions, dressing and toileting, all in the comfort of your own home. These services can be provided by a personal assistant (PA), or you may choose to use…
Back to top