Skip to main content

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Many services will be experiencing disruption at this time. Please contact them directly for further information.

For guidance on Coronavirus and the latest information on the situation in Devon, visit Devon County Council's Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice page.

Paying for Childcare

If you are working or training and have children, there may be times when you need to pay for childcare. There are several different places where you can get help to pay for your childcare, depending on your circumstances.

Help may be available from:

  • Working Tax Credit
  • Universal Credit
  • Employer Childcare Vouchers
  • Tax Free Childcare Scheme
  • 2 year old funding
  • Early Years Entitlement
  • Care to Learn
  • Higher Education Grants
  • Further Education Discretionary Learner Support
Back to top